Friday, June 1, 2012

Out Now!!!

Sorry for the lack of a new post this week, forgot Monday was a holiday. Be sure to check out this upcoming Sunday's post...I think you guys will enjoy it.


In the meantime, I have another shirt design released in the parks this week. 





Casey Jones at the Disney Design Group came up with this jaunty idea and asked me to illustrate it! I really love this shirt. It's clever, funny and a touch retro (with the subject matter and distressed texturing).

Be sure to pick one up the next time you're in the parks and tune in Sunday evening for a triple delight!


8 comments:

  1. Well done! I wish I caught this when we were there last month! I was able to get the Aloha shirt. I think I purchased it while wearing my Dole Whip Shirt! http://www.tikispaceshipearth.com/2012/05/disney12-trip-report-magic-kingdom/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah some! Thanks for rockin the parks in the shirt and sharing the link! Looks like you had a blast!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! I think you need a girlie version of this with the cockatoos too! I would so wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this shirt when I was in WDW a few weeks ago, and I kept pointing it out to my husband. It's such a well-designed shirt and I just love that the parks are selling more than just generic t-shirts now. It's so much more fun to shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did all the illustration and type choices but the concept was that of the disney design group. I just helped execute their vision. It's one of my favorite projects I worked on. Thanks for the kind words and the support!

      Delete
  4. i love this shirt! im such a gleek and a Disney nut, this is perfect, wish i could go back to my 2nd home, WDW to grab your shirts....your designs are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a fun concept thought up by the disney design group, I just illustrated it! Thanks for the comments!

      Delete
  5. This is the short that got away. I was at WDW for an entire year, working, and this is the one shirt I couldn't find to buy once my massive discount kicked in. Tragic.

    ReplyDelete