Sunday, May 13, 2012

TomorrowLounge


Welcome back to another fun filled Designerland post. This week I have a treat for you...another musical comp inspired by Tomorrowland entitled TomorrowLounge. The comp contains 22 sci-fi sounds that remind me of the past and range in musical stylings from the 1950's up to the 1970's (a perfect mixture of retro Disneyland and Walt Disney World).




All the tracks are space themed with a few hidden gems only us Disney dorks could totally geek out over (tracks 3, 10, 21). So click the picture above and enjoy. Would love to know what you think about this comp, let me know either here or on twitter. Have a great week and thanks for stoping by! See ya real soon!

13 comments:

  1. Ah! Thank you so much! I've been searching for music like this for eons!
    As well, that album cover is AMAZING. Very well designed.You never cease to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Glad to be of some inspiration....thanks for coming to Designerland!

      Delete
  2. Ah...reminds of when Tomorrowland was the best "land" at Disneyland. I miss the Peoplemover.

    And I second the props on the cover art. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing - has me feeling as if I'm having lunch at the Sci-Fi Dine in. Only missing 'beware of the blob!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Yeah it does have a few sci fi kitsch overtones.

      Delete
  4. This is really epic. Been listening for two days straight.

    The music is fantastic, and the artwork is so perfect.

    Just wonderful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy it as much. I've had the idea for some time and just go around to it. Thanks for the comments and visiting Designerland.

      Delete
  5. Simply perfect and a great summer listen. Reminds me of when Tomorrowland was all about the future, and the future was great, big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ......you know the official theme-tune of TOMORROWLOUNGE BLOG is the Disneyland PeopleMover track #1 ("It's Windy" - 1973, Jan Kimberly -Capitol Records Media Music. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like the comp. I didn't want to use any official tomorrowland music in the comp...just inspired by the eras. I figured if there was an official tomorrowland tomorrowlonge comp you'd be the man to create that! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete