Friday, July 8, 2011

Tiki Pineapple Whip Shirt Update

Wanted to give you all out there an update on the status of the shirts.

I picked up the shirts from the printer today and they look really good! I have 13 large boxes of shirts now in my apartment awaiting to be packed. It will take me some time as I'm only one person and only have one recruit to lend a hand. 

My goal was to begin shipping them out tomorrow, I feel that I'm probably going to have to send the shirts in waves over the next week due to the amount of orders I received. Let's just put it this way, they won't all fit in my Honda Element at once.

But fear not, I'm one week a head of schedule from what I originally envisioned and you will all have your shirts real soon!  If you have any further questions please feel free to e-mail me at rjterpstra@gmail.com Once again thanks for your order and support!