Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You asked for it, Part 2!!!

So it was brought to my attention (a few hours ago) that my second shirt design I did along with the Casey Jones of the Disney Design Group has been released in the parks!!! The DDG contacted me and asked if I would create a new version on the Dole Whip shirt and this is what I came up with:



For those of you who miss out on the Designerland version here's your chance to get your hands on a tee celebrating this theme park staple and yes it will be available in both parks. Thanks to Matthew Gottula for snapping this shot and posting it on twitter. Hope you guys like this new take, it's both retro and refreshing all in one tropical flavor!!!

11 comments:

  1. Any idea if there will be a "Walt Disney World" one as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bought one last week at disneyland!
    already have the earlier version as well.
    so glad to see if was your design and not a copycat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard, it's fantastic that one of your designs finally got into the Parks. I loved the Adventureland Dole Whip shirt you did last year. That kind of design along with your amazing World Showcase ones, is what the Parks really need more of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually have about 4 designs in the parks right now that I did along side of the Disney Design Group! More to come...stay tuned. You won't be sorry!

      Delete
  4. I just bought this one in Disneyland a few days ago-- along with your pink rainbow Disneyland one. Love them both and can't wait to see more of your retro work in the parks in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the support and the lovely compliments!

      Delete
  5. Wow I love your t-shirt designs! I saw this t shirt at Disneyland last summer in a pink or coral color and wanted it soooo badly! Although all they had available were way too large. Is there a way to order one of these still? SO happy to have stumbled upon your website :)

    ReplyDelete