Friday, April 29, 2011

Designerland Update

I heard back from the Disney Archives and I have been accepted into the D23 Fan Art Exhibit! They picked the first concept I came up with and the one I really wanted to work on! In all actuality I thought they may pass it up for one of the other two ideas. Needless to say I will be taking a short sabbatical from the Designerland Typography Case Studies so that I can focus on my painting for the exhibition. That's not to say I won't be updating Designerland. I plan on continuing every Monday with the Retro '71 Apparel Line concepts as well as the Wonderful World of Kuler not to mention the soundboard apps I have waiting in the wings. Once the painting is sent off to Burbank I will continue back up with the attraction case studies. Until Monday, have a great weekend!