Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tiki Pineapple Whip Shirt Update

Small update: All the stateside shirts are in the mail and should be arriving this week so please keep an eye out for your package!

As for my International and Canadian orders, I failed to fill out a form (which no one told me I needed to do) and the packages have been sent back to me...hey, this is my first time at doing something like this so please bare with me. I will be resending the packages out this week so please hold tight. If you have any further questions please e-mail me at rjterpstra@gmail.com. I appreciate your order and your patience, thanks!

14 comments:

  1. Wore mine to the Walt Disney Family Museum today, for a lecture on the design and creation of the massive "Disneyland of Walt's Imagination" model. Great way to celebrate Disneyland's 56th, and a great shirt to do it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get mine! I'm headed to Disneyland next week and I'm excited to wear mine while I'm down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my shirt in the mail the other day and celebrated by getting a Dole Whip here in Salt Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got mine today...looks FABULOUS! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got mine today, as well! Very, very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. got mine! it looks fantastic! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my shirt yesterday, and I love it!! It looks fantastic; thanks for working so hard for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my shirt up here in Wisconsin. Very excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got our a couple days ago great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got my shirt in the mail this week!! It's so awesome and I can't wait to wear it to WDW next time I'm there! Everyone will be wondering where I got this awesome shirt from. Hope to see more sellable designs from you in the future. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got my shirt a week or so ago, and it looks great! Can't wait to wear it to WDW next Spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I knew about the shirts when they were for sale. Would of totally bought one :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a chance that you will be offering these tshirts again? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Possibly maybe, not sure yet. I have some extras left over. Email me for more details.

    ReplyDelete