Thursday, July 28, 2011

Music to Ride Monorails By

I've received several e-mails in the past week in response to my faux Hollywood Tower Hotel presents Haunted Halloween Hits soundtrack, so I've decided to present another fun soundtrack I've created in my down time. Music to Ride Monorails By is a soundtrack I created to reflect how I personally feel while riding Disneyland's Monorail.




The soundtrack takes a nostalgic/retro approach in celebrating the time period in which Walt Disney, along with his motley crew of WED Imagineers, unveiled the Disneyland ALWEG Monorail back in 1959. I hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

  1. This is great, thanks for sharing. I've just discovered your site and love the shirts. I wish they were real, there are several I would love to have, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love 1960s retro-futuristic music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your artwork and your music compilations! You've got quite an eye (and ear)!

    Have you checked out the artwork and music at the Ultra Swank website (http://www.ultraswank.net/)? The Retro Shopping compilations would work especially well with this concept.

    Thanks for sharing all the cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice words! Very familar with ultraswank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this, looking forward to it.

    Also snagged the Tiki Room comp. Very nice indeed.

    Best regards.

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish your stuff was for sale! You should work for Disney - I love your designs a lot better than some of the stuff they sell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Alicia, I wish it was for sale too, kinda the reason I make this stuff because as a fan this is the type a thing I'd spend my money on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More great tunes. Thanks. Think I'll pair this one with my music from the Seattle World's Fair by Attilio Mineo. Wonderfully wild and wacky. And I do love it. Best wishes,

    Iggy

    ReplyDelete